Saturday, April 30, 2011

Timeless


I wanted the perfect timeless watch. One that would never break, one that would never tell me the wrong hour, one that was light on my wrist, and looked good. A watch that would capture peoples’ attention.



In a world obsessed with appointments and schedules, dates and agendas, it is important to be reliable. I took a new model Nixon, adjusted it with a hammer and screwdriver, turning it into a work of art.




Now I only need to glance at my wrist to realise; there is no use in worrying about the time. No stresses or burdens to do with the clock; just a self-driven momentum towards goals, which beat to an internal metronome.



The perfect timeless watch. 


1 comment:

  1. i think i need to invest in a hammer
    much love and safe travel
    nel
    x

    ReplyDelete